Friday, October 31, 2008

I gave in!!!!





We'll it really is happening. I have a blog. This might be the only time I do it. But I have it so now when all you people ask me if I have a blog I can say yes. And not get in trouble for not having one.

I thought since this was my first post I would tell a little about us.
Ryan and I have been married for 8 years soon to be 9.:). Ryan graduated from ASU and is a die hard Devils fan. He teaches Spanish at Desert Vista High School and Coaches Men's Basketball, Volleyball and for the first time this year Girl's Volleyball. He is almost done with his Masters. Yipee!! We have three children. Daxton is 7, and the sweetest boy around. He loves Basketball and Star Wars. He is great at making friends with anyone, anywhere. Next is Gehrig. He is 4 and the wildest man in the world. There is nothing that kid won't do if you ask him to. Loves the color green , so everything has to be green. He has a great imagination. He is always acting like some animal or person. Loves costumes!! Finally our sweaps, Lily. She is 15 months old and acts like she is 12. She is so much fun. She loves her older brothers so much. She cannot stand to be away from them. She loves to play on the computer or do anything that she sees an big person do. Then there is just me. I am pretty boring. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. I love to do all kinds of this around the house (except laundry and dishes). One thing my husband hates. I always have some kind of project ongoing.
Well that is us. Hopefully this is not my last post. Wish me luck. I have no idea what I am doing, or how to work this dang website.:)

9 comments:

KatieZ said...

Yeah! I love reading blogs and started for the same reason. I felt so guilty reading and not adding...but my updates are few and far between. You'll be my inspiration!
Love ya!

Birchall Family said...

KATIE! I am so proud of you! You have to keep blogging so I will feel like I get to see you and your kids. LOVE your family picture. I am so happy that you gave in...keep blogging!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I'm THRILLED! Now I can see you everyday! Your kids are so grown-up! The last time I saw you we were both about ready to have the babies. (movies when the power turned off!) Crazy that they are 15 months old now! Love your family pictures. Congrats to Ryan with his almost Masters! See you over the Holidays!

aryn said...

Yipee is Right! Yeah!!!! I'm so glad you started one- now you just have promise to update at least every month!!! Can't wait to see you in December! Oh- Lilly looks identical to you- thats so crazy!!! She is so cute- I can't wait to meet her!!

Brooke said...

You did great! I love it!

Rachel said...

its totally cute. it reminds me of your house :) and those fam pics are so cute. who took them?

Brian Millsaps said...

AWESOME! We linked you from ours... see ya soon!

kristi and family said...

hey katie.. grandma told me you had a blog, yeah... i love blogging... check at ours, it is www.devinandkristifam.blogspot.com... i am glad we can stay in touch... see ya, kristi

Brooke Hunt (aka Mr. Burns) said...

Congratulations! I am impressed! Thanks for keeping me in the loop- and oh... don't feel gulity... I only post quarterly... it seems enough for me! Good Luck- your family is adoreable and your hubby sounds busy with 3 teams, a job, and his own masters degree work! Good for you guys... hang in there!!