Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Garden for Lily From her Brothers








We are in the middle of finishing the backyard. So we have dirt everywhere!!! The kids were out playing the other day and asked me to come see Lily's Garden. In her play house there are two planter boxes that had flowers. Daxton and Gehrig took the flowers out and put them in the ground. They did a nice job. So very thoughtful.

Lily wanted nothing to do with the picture.
She wanted to find her own spot. Hense the picture below.
A little bit more comfortable.

4 comments:

kristi and family said...

that i so SWEET... my kiddos are rascals....

KatieZ said...

My, my, haven't you been a busy little beaver?!

I'm totally stealing the wrapping paper idea. We have that same floor plan issue. Jack (aka "The Sherrif") is as honest as they come, but I wouldn't put it past Campbell to sneak on out before she woke us up. Totally fool proof. Brilliant.

Oh, Brittny was supposed to be induced today!!!!!

KatieZ said...

Okay, I'm ready for a new post.

The more I look at that picture, the more it looks like a freshly dug grave. Ewww, sorry.

Felchle Family said...

I just love the black and white photos of you family!
Libby