Thursday, February 5, 2009

My latest crafty attempt



Anybody who knows me knows that I love Damask print. So I bought some a while back and made me an apron. I started to think how cute Lily would look in a skirt made with the fabric. And when I get ideas I have to execute them, it overtake me. So here it is. She was such a stinker. I could not get a picture of her, so Gehrig had to stand next to her. I had to keep making it smaller around the waist because she is so dang skinny. (she definitely gets that from her fathers side). Anyway, I normally do not put my crafty stuff on the blog, but I thought I would share this one.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

i cant get over how stinkin cute lilly is. we need to come over and play. i havent seen her enough lately. and im sure owen misses her too.

aryn said...

That skirt turned out soooo cute!!! I also LOVE any damask print and I can't believe how much Lilly looks like you- identical!!!

Brooke said...

K- now you have to make rheesie one! So cute! And she'll use up what lily didn't in the waist!