Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lily's Swim lessons







We were very sad this year to not be able to take swimming lessons from my great friend Courtney. I just live to dang far away from her. So I got Lily lessons at my sisters friends place. She was so cute. She sat and watched the other kids swim, then when it was her turn she was not to thrilled. She only cried after the instructor made her go under water. After that she kept yelling Momma. But after she was done she was so proud of herself. She got a lollipop and kept saying, Momma, I water!! I know when we go back there she is going to throw a fit. But it will get better. I hope.

2 comments:

KatieZ said...

Fun updates.

Lets play again, but for more than 10 minutes this time, okay. Dang kids. (:

Z

Nathan and Jordan said...

I can't belive that I just now found your blog! Lily is so adorable and I love her blonde hair!
xxo
Jordan