Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Eve at the Chapmans

.
My dear friend Jarrica made this adorable headband for Lily. She was quite the treat to get her to wear it, but once it was on she loved it.




We did white elephant gifts this year with everyone. Grandma read Twas the Night Before Christmas and every time she said THE we passed the gift to our left.

My Brother Kenny asked everyone to wear there best Festive outfit.
Ryan and Andrew where lookin good.

My mom made Lily and apron and place mats
for her new kitchen that Santa was going to bring.

Craft time
Daxton is not in any of the picture because he was either playing video games or playing basketball. I unfortunately did not capture any of those activities.:(

Grandma and Grandpa gave all the grand-kids pajamas. And once again I was not on my game I forgot to get a picture of the kids in front of the tree with there snazzy p.j.s. I am loosing my touch. It must be that I am 30.

No comments: