Friday, July 23, 2010

Our Little Lily is 3!!!!

For as long as I can remember Lily has been talking about her Princess party. She informed us that Daddy was the King, Mommy was the Queen, Gehr- Gehr was the Knight and Daxton was a Dragon. It has been so much fun to have her tell you all about this party she was going to have. And she insisted that she have a Castle Cake.
So here it is. I had so much fun making this cake.

I made here a shirt and Ryan bought her this tutu.


She was so excited that her day was finally here with presents and all.

She loved having all the attention on her.






Giving Daddy loves for the gifts he bought her.


Yummy Eatin' time

I made Princess Fruit Kabobs


Great food with great company.




This is baby Avery. I know she might be the cutest thing around.
She melts my heart every time I see her.

Playing with her new cash register. Just like her mom.





Outfit #2.
This little lady loves to change her clothes.
Everyday she changes into at least 5 different outfits.

Singing the Happy Birthday Song.
She was so funny.
She sang the whole song. And was loving every minute of it.


Happy Birthday Lily.
We love you so much.

1 comment:

s said...

what a cute princess and pretty party!