Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 60th Grandma!!!

For my Mom's 60th Birthday we all went to the Pointe South Mountain Hotel for the weekend. We had a blast. The kids loved the water park. Thank you Mom and Dad for a great weekend. What a great memories!!
(sorry to many pictures so they are not in the right order):)








If you were not tall enough to go down the slide you got a slushy. Gerhig I think had probably 6. He was so sad when he was unable to go down the slide. But the slushy sure did cheer him up.


The Cheryl Chapman Salad Fork

We went out to dinner at Aunt Chilida's. Ryan made my mom this plaque. From the first time he ate dinner ate out house when we were dating. He has hated my moms 3 prong forks. So he made her a plaque to show everyone. In order to do this we had to steal one out of her drawer. Which was so funny because she could not figure out where the heck it was. Oh how I love this lady!!


I made a cake for my mom as a surprise. But the funny things in this picture is that everyone is looking at how dirty Lily is. She very much enjoyed her dinner.


More Swim FUN!!!


















Gehrig and Bryton being the crazy kids they are!!










More pictures of the cake!!




No comments: